Daisies

Daisies

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

From Junkster to Plumster

A few posts ago I talked about a cool daily deal site called Pick Your Plum. http://pickyourplum.com
I have purchased a few things from PYP that I want to share  with you. I bought small wooden tags that were dirt cheap. I plan on painting them with black chalk board paint and using them to label food items at Scott's graduation party. I also bought some cool door knobs to switch up the dated brass knobs on my bathroom vanity. The knobs are shabby porcelain with the same color as the shower curtain. We are getting ready to paint everything once we have the living room ceiling plaster  repaired which should be finished up tomorrow. We have white dust everywhere and the couch is in the kitchen until tomorrow night. ugh! 

Hope you are having a great week!

Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment.