Daisies

Daisies

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Bed Bath and Beyond

The Bed
I am going to share with you the second upstairs bedroom of the Murray home. The beds are about 100 years old and Linda saved them from the burn pile of her grandparent's estate many years ago when no one was interested in them. The table between the two beds was designed by her and a local carpenter built it. It really is a beautiful mix of old and new.













The next two posts will be the bath and beyond......stay tuned!!

1 comment:

  1. How pretty! Can't believe someone had those slated for the burn pile!!

    I got your note about the metal trays....thank you so much for thinking of me! I currently have a stash of them waiting to be painted, so I think I'm good right now. You are so sweet!! Thank you!

    Polly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment.