Daisies

Daisies

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The Rural Society Show In Pictures






 I want to post some lovely pictures of The Rural Society Show I attended this past weekend in Mount Vernon. It was great to see some friends (Teri and her daughter Stephanie) as well as some of the cooliest stuff ever!! Sooooo with no further chatting here are some of the highlights....

Bloomsbury Loft



I bought the cupboard that has pots on it from The Green Owl- owner Kristie

My Friend bought this table from Urban Farmhouse














 Can't wait until October!

Cathy













1 comment:

  1. Hi Cathy,
    I love the photos....especially the tree and the pitchfork in the window. The vendor pictures made me wish I had been there, too, maybe next time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment.