Daisies

Daisies

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Clean and Simple Bathroom Design







I am so excited to show you more of the Murray home stylish features. Natural materials and impeccable craftsmanship achieve the look that is so unique and special. The first few photos completes the living room and hallway tour.They show you a few different vignettes and design elements such as the large window which allows you to look through rooms to give the living space an open airy feel. 




Rosie looking out at the screened in back porch. The window goes from floor to ceiling.



     



The rest of the photos today show you the guest half-bath. Again, you will see simple clean design with creative ways to hang artwork.
Artwork hung below the shuddered bathroom window.


Sink artisan hand thrown pottery.



 Have you enjoyed the house tour this month? I have a few more rooms to show you as we head into April and of course I will be posting some of my special finds I discover as more garage doors go up this spring!
Thanks for visiting today! Hubby and I are going on a two day excursion to the Springfield Antique Mall and to Southern Ohio to Waynesville to visit some super cute shops! Stay tuned!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment.