Daisies

Daisies

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

House Tour: Comfy,Cozy,Serene

 Today I want  to take you on a  tour of my friend's home. She has unbelievable ideas and insight as to how to make a house a home and her husband might be the most handy guy you have ever met.  Together they make a dynamic duo in the home DIY world. The house is located in a wooded area on a cull de sac. The property is beautiful.( I will have to show you pictures in the summer of all the flower gardens and perennials they have planted.) They love the beach and spend many vacations along the shore and as a result they have done an outstanding job of creating coastal living right in Ohio. I will show you pictures of  a few rooms on the first floor as well as some cute vignettes created with wooden boxes,mercury glass,plants,whimsical birds,books and pillows. I will continue to show you other rooms of her house in a month or two so please stay tuned. She is one talented lady and more importantly a dear friend!! Thanks Barb!!

Coffee Table


The mercury birds were my Christmas gift to her this year.


 Mantel


Little interesting shaped box was purchased at Perfectly Charming in Medina Ohio during Ladies Night this fall.


She bought the wooden table planter from The Rural Society Antique Show we attended this fall in Mount Vernon.




This little box was also purchased at Perfectly Charming and I gave it to her for Christmas.

The printer box - Pottery Barn.





Boomer cuddling up on a cold winter day !The definition of comfy, cozy and serene!!



The mirror was from Brother's Antiques in Medina


Thanks for stopping by today and watch for my next post on Field Trips and Friendships!!

Cathy  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment.