Daisies

Daisies

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A Thing that is Thingish

...You find sometimes that a thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it. 
                     --Pooh's Little Instruction Book Inspired by A.A. Milne


My goodness how perspectives change when you take a chance and put yourself out out there for others to see your ideas. I have been blogging for about a month now and I can't tell you how much courage it has taken for me to learn so much in a few short weeks. Every time I hit the publish button I feel a little squeamish hoping I have created a message that you  will enjoy reading. After I wrote my first post it took me two days to have enough guts to make it go public. I guess sometimes you just need to start something to see where it takes you. I have a few followers-mostly family and friends ( they are very kind) and  quite a few  page views which is very exciting. In fact, I already made a connection with a very talented artist -her blog is imakadeeblogspot.com. I had a left her a comment, then she read my blog and contacted me about some old alarm clocks she wanted to part with so... we did a swap as I sent her some costume jewelry for her business called ReCycled ReCreations vintage jewelry.  There really are so many creative people to connect with right in Ohio. It's amazing! 
  
For today, please enjoy the last photos in the series Dishes and Bottles and More, Oh My ......


 Plate collection gathered over time.



Soft shades of green.



Thanks for stopping by!
Cathy

2 comments:

  1. Love the wall of plates!! So cute! Just so you know, your posts are always perfect and they keep me looking for the next one! I have to be honest though, I am having trouble being patient for the pics from your trip to The Flower Child! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I posted it tonight and I hope you enjoy the pictures!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment.